JuSt Me...anD No One ElSe BuT Me!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004

Bye Bye Old Feel...Aloha to NeW!!!

Bye bye the old feel... aloha to the new one. 16/8, a sunny day. in campus, b4 i ate the delicious nasi goreng kebab wit mango ice blended juice, i settle something tat i should hav settled a long time ago. and thought i knew the answer would b negetive... but i am stil willing to hurt myself for the very last time.

And yeah i did. and the answer was negetive. and so, i headed back for my delicious nasi goreng kebab, n stated to eat like a hungry wolf. eversince, i did not do anything that makes me thhink of it anmore.

Its been almost 2 weeks. seems along time. nv think, nv contact, nothing done. and i felt, can say great too. nothing much, except i do more stuff for myself. and i occupied more time moving around, exercising around. basketball bcome my 1 and only lover...wah...shiok man!!! wit my new addidas...i fly on the court. only, i am lack of energy and stamina d. cham....tooo fat and old d.

and so, i am bachelor... likes basketball, starting to love exam, and hate the days after exam. i like the pressure d. starting to kill time by writting stupid blogs...hahaha.
yeah...

now...me is stil me.... blii blii blaa blaa crap crap crap.
we wang wang wang wang weee weee wang wang wang.....
muahahahahhaaha~~~~~new feel
my own feel~~~



No comments: