JuSt Me...anD No One ElSe BuT Me!!!

Friday, April 7, 2006

Long time....its been really Long Time....

Its been really a long time since the last time i wrote something related to myself here in my BLOG. i started writting when few does, and stop for long when everyone is doin it. I got the Ego...don't felt like doin wat everyone is doin. Trying to be outstanding, be unique. Its hard. Really hard....

I looked back at the blogs i wrote few months ago.... surprisingly knowing how patience i am, sitting infront of the computer just typing a blog tat is like wat...700 words long or more... now, i am so lazy tat, even no0w i am typing wit my eyes closed. Partly, of course is bcoz i am sleepy d. That is when my mind start thinking of stuff... b4 i sleep.

Winamp now playing songs from the 80s and 90s, a chinese band call "You Ke Li Lin"... call me lame, but late nites...i do like to listen to their songs. Just like once in a while, i like to listen to Lighthouse Family's Songs. Their songs just can suit ur mood in the middle of a cozzy, lonely calm nite.

Actually, theres alot tat i wanted to write tonite. But this blog should b something tat is... viewable, readable to others. And wat i wanted to write...might b something tat is not so suitable for everyone to read. I wanted to make some promises to myself, and to all the readers tat happen to read my blog. But, i am afraid ppl will say i only tok crap...or... just giving some empty promises here. So, its better if i just keep my mouth shut here......??? i am not sur.
Just felt like wana write somethign here, since recently, everyone is writting something...

Ok lo...tats all. I hav no idea wat i had writen. Pls forgive me.

Peace up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A promise is what u gv to urself, not others...^-^...jia you o...ming wei~~